Private Practice Counselor – In Office/Virtual – LMHC, LCSW, LMFT, Psychologist, Ed.D.
Text or Call Jeff Young, LCSW-R for more information or to apply – 585-478-8199
Renew Hope And healing
“Where clinicians love what they do and maximize their income.”
Delivering 23,000+ sessions to 3,500+ clients in 2022.
Looking to Have Your Own Private Practice?
- Renew needs part time & full time therapists practicing via telehealth and/or in one of our four offices in Pittsford, Penfield, Henrietta or Victor
- Our clinicians accept insurances which dramatically increases their income and referral base
- Renew provides credentialing, billing and admin support
- Clinicians make their own schedule and operate their own business
Supportive Staff & Clinician peer group
Warm and professional office space available
Who We Are
We currently have 65+ private practice mental health therapists and PMHNP (child, teen & adult) prescribers. Our mission is to provide innovative and effective mental health solutions to improve people’s quality of life. We are hiring immediately due to our waiting list of clients. We always have opted to grow our network instead of turning clients away.
Your Business Success Plan
We offer a Turn-Key Private Practice experience:
- Referrals (quickly keeping your schedule full): Carefully matched to therapist’s expertise: Our 24/7 policy, new clients calls are returned in 24 hour & intake scheduled within 7 days.
- Billing Services: front to back
- SimplePractice: EHR including built-in at home Telehealth functions, Mobile, Patient portal, Automatic Reminders, Templates – Customized Intake & Progress Note, Virtual sessions on cell.
- Office space: Spacious, warm & welcoming
- Credentialing Services Available: eg. Excellus BCBS. Most expedited process in our area.
- Gold Standard Therapist Services: Following up with therapist’s issues within 24 business hours
- Clinical Support, Supervision & Socials: Monthly In-service, Monthly Clinical Case Review, Supervision for required face to face hours, social gatherings planned.
Are you an effective clinician who specializes in adults, teens, or children? Do you have a desire to be in private practice, have abundant referrals, full billing services and personal service? Schedule your own hours and own your own business.
You will also enjoy referrals, flexible hours, full-billing services, personal support and being part of a collaborative & friendly group practice. Clinicians “do therapy, write progress notes, and go home.”
- LCSWs, LMFTs, and LMHCs are required to have 6 years of postgraduate experience (Not required for PsyD/Phd)
- Licensed with the NYS Board of Education
- Ability to fulfill self-employment requirements such as paying personal taxes, maintaining malpractice insurance, and putting aside savings for vacations and time off
- Willing to schedule 10 or more session per week
Do you have a passion for the mental health and medical health healing process? Are you a team player who can collaborate with a team of mental health professionals toward effective outcomes? Do you have a track record of successful outcomes? Are you compassionate and engage with clients? If so, you might just be perfect for this In-Office or Telehealth Private Practice Therapist opportunity.
Renew Vision: “A new landscape of outpatient mental health where people will be stronger to give and receive love.”
We are a private practice group that provides Telehealth and onsite outpatient counseling for children, teens, adults, couples, and families in the NYS: Finger Lakes and more. We currently have 65+ private-practice mental health therapists and psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner (PMHNP) prescribers. This is a client centered practice, a practice with excellent outcomes, a passion for healing and inspiring hope. Our approach is culturally sensitive, clinically sound, and based on a love for people.
If Interested Contact Jeff Young
Jeff Young, LCSW-R, Owner/Therapist