Below are examples of people who hired a coach to help them.
College and Life Transitions
- Brendan is transiting into college life out of high school. He moved across the country for a sports scholarship and is afraid all these changes all at once will hurt his athletic and academic performance. Brendan’s parents assist him in hiring a coach to help Brendan build life skills like time management. This keeps Brendan from being overwhelmed with all the demands of his new life.
- Jessica is in the final year in her masters program. She wants to maintain high grades while preparing for her future career. Jessica hired a coach to help her develop effective study habits and keep her accountable to doing what it takes to land her desired job out of college.
- Scott is on the sales team at his company and is looking to be promoted to sales manager. However, he feels like he just doesn’t have the energy that he used to. His wife has pointed out her concern about his health. Scott knows his nutrition and wellbeing habits are probably holding him back from excelling in his current job. Scott hires a coach to help him develop strategies for increasing his health and energy.
- John and Sarah want to buy a house. They know what they “should” be doing to save money and increase their credit score. However month after month goes by without any progress. John and Sarah hire a financial coach to help them implement positive personal finance habits.
Business / Professional Results
- Ella is a new mom and aspiring entrepreneur. She wants to be present for baby’s early life while growing her business. She hires a coach to help her launch her business in a healthy way where she can work from home in sprints of time between being with her baby.
- Laura is overwhelmed with running her small business. Early success has given her more opportunities than she has time to implement. To cap it off she feels constantly drained just from running the day to day at her business. Laura hires a coach to help her prioritize so she can sort through the overwhelming amount of opportunities she could pursue and take action on the few things that matter.
Life and Fulfillment
- Something’s missing from Lester’s life. He has a few hobbies, a positive home life, and stable career. Anyone looking at his life from the outside would say he’s “got it all” however he’s not been happy for a while. Lester has some non-profit passion projects he’s been wanting to do for a while and he knows he’s been procrastinating. Lester hires a coach to help him develop the courage, motivation and strategy to go after this dream.