Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, your fee is determined.
Victor Counseling Practice wants to make sure you are aware of your fee for mental health services. We do not want to surprise you with an unexpected charge. Please contact your insurance company to verify what your financial responsibility is for “Behavioral Health Services”. The phone number is likely located on the back of your insurance card.
We accept Credit Card, Debit Card, Check, Cash.
- Aetna HMO
- Blue Choice Options (Non SSI)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Most of Excellus products offered)
- Child Health Plus (may not be available)
- Empire: The Empire Plan
- Federal Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care of New York
- We do not accept straight Medicaid, however, we believe that mental health is too important to go untreated. Therefore, please talk with us about alternatives that will work for you and Young Counseling Services so you can receive services.
If you are unable to attend a session, we require at least 24 hours notice (text, voicemail or call). Otherwise, you can be charged $50 for the missed session. Payments are due at time of service unless otherwise agreed upon.
$125 for the first session and $95 for the following subsequent session.
However, we have done sliding fees for people in need. We can also refer you to no-cost or low-cost mental health services, although you may need to travel a bit further.
Any Other Questions
Please contact your insurance company or us for further clarifications.