Your fee is determined based on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan
Victor Counseling Practice wants to make sure you are aware of your fee for mental health services. We do not want to surprise you with an unexpected charge. Please contact your insurance company to verify what your financial responsibility is for “Behavioral Health Services”. The phone number is likely located on the back of your insurance card.
We accept Credit Card, Debit Card, Check, and Cash
- Blue Choice Options
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Most of Excellus products offered)
- Child Health Plus
- Federal Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care of New York
- United Health Care / Optum
- We do not accept straight Medicaid, however, we believe that mental health is too important to go untreated. Therefore, please talk with us about alternatives that will work for you and Victor Counseling Practice so you can receive services.
If you are unable to attend a session, we require at least 24 hours notice (text, voicemail or call). Otherwise, you can be charged for the missed session. Payments are due at time of service unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Rates vary between therapists, $100-$140
- We DO take high deductible plans
- We can provide superbills upon request to submit to your health insurance company
- We can also refer you to no-cost or low-cost mental health services, although you may need to travel a bit further.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS
We can assist you to look up the out of network benefits of your insurance plan. For detailed questions about your insurance plan please contact your insurance company by calling the number on your insurance card. Ask for your financial responsibility for “Behavioral Health Services”.